Wednesday 9 May 2012

National Aboriginal Hockey Championships Quarter-Finals

This is the schedule for today's Quarter-Final matchups at the National Aboriginal Hockey Championships in Saskatoon.  The games will be played at the Jemini Arenas and the arena number is listed along with the scheduled puck drop.  This isn't the official schedule and is based off the information I've received through the first couple days.  There is the possibility of adjustments to this schedule, but it should be correct.  I'll be sure to let you know of any changes to what's displayed below.



I'm short scores from the Alberta/Atlantic matchups at this time, however, based on who I've been told Saskatchewan is playing; I believe Alberta won in both games.  That's not official, nor 100% positive.  I'll update when I can.

If you're at the tournament today, be sure to send in some pictures to daniel@mbcradio.com and I can post them on the blog (with credit of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment